Rajat Tokas World

!!

Hello Guest

Hello Guest, Please Login or Register to access all features of Rajat Tokas World

News

Author Topic: Rajat Tokas twitter account  (Read 9127 times)

Offline swati_pallavi

• Hero's Member
  • Rajat Tokas World Member
Re: Rajat Tokas twitter account
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2012, 09:32:00 PM »
I know it's Rajat's real a/c. I send him tweets daily! He doesn't answer 2 me also! Bt that's nt mean that he is proudy or we shud say it fake! cum on yaar..He is our Rajat! I just luv him & feel myself very lucky that atleast I m able to tell him my feelings & also that how much I like him & his acting! I m sure God has planned sumthing very spcl 4 him & that spcl will happen soon! I m sure he'll get a nice serial soon! I love u Rajat!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Rajat Tokas World-Forums

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2012, 09:32:00 PM »

Offline kittu(kirti)

• Hero's Member
  • rajat,rajat nd only rajat
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 06:56:32 PM »
I know it's Rajat's real a/c. I send him tweets daily! He doesn't answer 2 me also! Bt that's nt mean that he is proudy or we shud say it fake! cum on yaar..He is our Rajat! I just luv him & feel myself very lucky that atleast I m able to tell him my feelings & also that how much I like him & his acting! I m sure God has planned sumthing very spcl 4 him & that spcl will happen soon! I m sure he'll get a nice serial soon! I love u Rajat!
haa yaar bhagwan kare aisa hi ho...

Offline kittu(kirti)

• Hero's Member
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 07:04:10 PM »
guys i think v should support him.. unke baare mein aisi baate nahi failani cahiye,,, he is so good nd caring,, he can't hurt ny person or agar by mistake ho bhi gaya then wo dil se mafi mangte hai......

Offline Rini James

• i am here just for rajat becoz he is my inspiration of life, mind , soul and i want to thank rtw becoz they are my second family and now i cant imagine to live without them
  • Hero's Member
  • PRAYER brings VICTORY
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2012, 09:44:37 PM »
Hmmm!!! i just want to say tht ... IF the account is really geneun than ... he is not caring the image of The star RAJAT TOKAS there... i frequentlly visit his twitter acc and must say that person using that account wheather Rajat or not only willing to give positive and encourage responce to ti_tweeting.... its ok but feeling very sorry to say i hardly foung any soft response from account user to Rajat's fans... 0k i m really very sorry if i offend any 1 BUT i am his big fan, love him like a big sis not ever want bad for him and only wish for his glorious future so its wise for me to give him true and wise advise.
dont worry sara di
srishti nayar is RT's friend not anything else
she was in news a few days ago as she visited a theatre function and news was in india times
also srishti nayar (ti_tweeting) is older than our RT
and she is recently MARRIED
so no worries :)
thank you rians for making this beautiful family
   i will cherish it for my whole life

Offline Black rose

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2012, 12:34:44 AM »
.... Hm.. I am very sad not seeing him for a long time... He is very naughty

Offline Rini James

• i am here just for rajat becoz he is my inspiration of life, mind , soul and i want to thank rtw becoz they are my second family and now i cant imagine to live without them
  • Hero's Member
  • PRAYER brings VICTORY
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2012, 10:38:55 AM »
he is actually not naughty , he is grown up and mature now
and boys will be boys irrespective of it they belong to any country
all boys think alike and he is no such exception

Offline kittu(kirti)

• Hero's Member
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2012, 06:28:55 PM »
he is actually not naughty , he is grown up and mature now
and boys will be boys irrespective of it they belong to any country
all boys think alike and he is no such exception
haaaha
hmm yaar hr has grown up,,,,,,

Offline an!<ita bhatta

• RTW Written updater & Nav Ratna 2013 - Baazigar
  • Super Hero's Member
  • I am free...coz I am what I am....!!
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2012, 06:39:46 PM »
Yeah u r ryt rini..hez actualy nt naughty ..hez  realy grown up nd mature..
....And whoever is happy will make others happy too. He who has courage and faith will never persih in misery!- Anne Frank

To show them special mercy, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance.
Bhagavad Gita 10.11,

Offline Rini James

• Hero's Member
  • PRAYER brings VICTORY
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »
i feel like as if in a short period of time he matured very much and we are just like children in front of him, i use to remember the interview which he gave at the time of PRC,DV,TL , i felt that he is very shy and innocent but time passed very fast and his metamorphosis took place and in us no metamorphosis not a m of it, especially me :D :D

just as we were when he did PRC, DV, TL and after TL finished we remained still  children and he grows up to become a man

Offline an!<ita bhatta

• RTW Written updater & Nav Ratna 2013 - Baazigar
  • Super Hero's Member
  • I am free...coz I am what I am....!!
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2012, 01:19:45 PM »
i feel like as if in a short period of time he matured very much and we are just like children in front of him, i use to remember the interview which he gave at the time of PRC,DV,TL , i felt that he is very shy and innocent but time passed very fast and his metamorphosis took place and in us no metamorphosis not a m of it, especially me :D :D

just as we were when he did PRC, DV, TL and after TL finished we remained still  children and he grows up to become a man

haan yaar...yeh baat toh sahi h...nd he luks so mch changed na...i mean he luks so mch matured thn the way he lukd at tym of PRC...nd v remain da sme..lol
....And whoever is happy will make others happy too. He who has courage and faith will never persih in misery!- Anne Frank

To show them special mercy, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance.
Bhagavad Gita 10.11,

Offline kittu(kirti)

• Hero's Member
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2012, 04:04:47 PM »

hahha koi ni kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai
change is natural.......
lekin hamare liye nahi....
i m still a baby nd if god allows me i will be ready to reborn.........
but u know he must be behaving like us in front of his mom,,,,,,,
nd what he shows may be his outer attitude.
i personnallly feel that...... plz don't take it seriously.....
see everybody cannot have the same opinionn....
hai naa
what's ur opinion....
(it's 4 u also ankita)

Offline Rini James

• Hero's Member
  • PRAYER brings VICTORY
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2012, 10:17:34 AM »
hai yaar @kirti @ankita
u both are ryt, change is natural and change is the rule of nature, mein bhi apne aap ko bahut baar baby he feel karti hun,atleast mein jab tak 18yrs ke nahi hoti tab tak mein baby he hun :D :D
aur waise bhi bacche to apne mummy ke saamne humesha he bacche rehte hain, chhahe jo kitne kyun na bade ho jayein
and i am pretty sure he must be behaving like a child in front of his mom n dad, kya karein har dil mein ek chota baby chuppa hota hai :D :D
and his attitude is not for his family n friends but it is applicable only to his fans who ill treat him and ppl who misbehave wid him

Offline kittu(kirti)

• Hero's Member
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2012, 05:27:40 PM »
hai yaar @kirti @ankita
u both are ryt, change is natural and change is the rule of nature, mein bhi apne aap ko bahut baar baby he feel karti hun,atleast mein jab tak 18yrs ke nahi hoti tab tak mein baby he hun :D :D
aur waise bhi bacche to apne mummy ke saamne humesha he bacche rehte hain, chhahe jo kitne kyun na bade ho jayein
and i am pretty sure he must be behaving like a child in front of his mom n dad, kya karein har dil mein ek chota baby chuppa hota hai :D :D
and his attitude is not for his family n friends but it is applicable only to his fans who ill treat him and ppl who misbehave wid him
ummaaa this kiss is for ur post (don't take it personally ok :D :D :D_
u r right his attitude is only 4 who misbehave him,,,,,, otherwise he is a cute guy,,,,,,,
u know mummy papa ka ye favorite dialog hai "bacche kabhi mum nd dad ke liye bade nahi hote"
once i was goin to my school with my mom nd dad,, they had to go 2 there office,,, so they decided2 drop me,,, i had 2 cross the road,,,, and ma dad......... oh godddd
he treated me like a 3 yr child,,, unhone mera hath pakda nd said "beta pehle right dekho fir left dekho nd again right dekho"
then i said that dad i have grown up now and i know how 2 cross the road (actually i felt very embarrassing) because ma frds were watchin me.. suddenly unhone mera hath choda and i saved by getting undera  car........
o yaar i must tell that i felt really saved and protected near ma dad..... that evening i said sorry to him..... and i love them a lot,,,,,
iwould love to be a bay again......
where r u ankita???

Offline Rini James

• Hero's Member
  • PRAYER brings VICTORY
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2012, 06:39:08 PM »
@kirti- kisses ok for me , only cheek and forehead kiss n no other else , :D :D ;) ;)
 actually mein logon ko kiss karti rehti hun aur log mujhe bhi, hum log christians hain na isliye hum logon mein kisses bahut prevalent hain, jab bhi hum kisi relatives ya friends se milte hai to hugs ke saath kiss bhi karte hain, aur hum log kisi ko kiss na karein to mom dad scold kar ke bolte hain , tabyet kaharab hai kya , kiss to karo :D :D

wow heart touching incident , thnx for sharing wid us dear :) :) :-* :-*
kiss to u too

Offline kittu(kirti)

• Hero's Member
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2012, 06:56:06 PM »
hey,, i m not that yaar..... i hope u understand,,,
and it feel so nice to share things with frds,,,,,, hai naa?
so u  don't need 2 say thx

Go Up

Follow RTW On: